Chocolate & Wine
How to participate
Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
What to bring
- You will need to print out your tasting sheet, a pen/pencil.
- A bottle opener, 2 glasses of wine per person and a glass of water to cleanse your palate.
From €65 / box
Price includes tax but excludes shipping cost which varies depending on country.
We ship all over Europe.
Calculate 4-12 days to receive your tasting box depending on country and transport.
Available every day
Spain Time (GMT)
Book a private tasting
- Ideal for team building
- Actually fun family reunions
- Meetup with friends
- Online birthday parties
Contact us to host a private online tasting for you and your group. Groups can be 2- 100 guests.
*You might also be interested in our Basque Chocolate & Cider Tasting, Basque Chocolate & Beer Tastings.
What you'll do
- Enjoy a 1.5h online chocolate and wine tasting.
- Learn about Basque history and culture through what you taste, and the stories behind the chocolate and wine makers.
- Learn how to taste wines like a pro.
- Taste award winning chocolates like a taster, understand bean-to-bar chocolates and, become a part of the chocolate revolution.
- Tips on what to look for when buying and tasting wines and chocolate.
- Support 4 small businesses.
- Use your new-found connoisseur skills to describe what you like (or don’t like)!
- For each tasting box we donate a meal through the Zaporeak kitchen project, who cook wholesome meals for refugees in Greece.
- Every box contains 1 bottle of white wine, 1 bottle of red wine, 4 chocolates, 1 Basque wine pourer, a digital tasting sheet.
- Every box is good for 1-4 people.
How it works
What Our Happy Clients Say!
Frequently Asked Questions
- It includes 2 bottles of wine, one red, one white.
- 2 artisanal chocolates, to pair with each wine, 1 white chocolate and 1 milk chocolate.
- 2 ‘bean-to-bar’ chocolates to do a comparative tasting.
- A Basque wine-pourer.
- A tasting sheet you can print out or use on mobile device.
- 1 meal donated to Zaporeak Kitchen project per box purchased.
- A fun experience via Zoom with all the stories behind each producer and step by step instructions on how to taste each product.
Calculate 1- 4 people.
It is not a full meal it’s a tasting. Consider you could pour 4-5 glasses of wine from each bottle.
Yes of course, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The more products you send in a single box the better the deal on shipping.
¨Everything is figureoutable¨ send us an email email@example.com and we can get you a quote.
Just like any other theatre, sporting, concert, movie or special event – Ticket sales are final.
If you have purchased a Live tasting we can send the video so you can do it anytime or reschedule.
Events may be rescheduled by the client for a €50 fee up to 1 week prior to the event date if both parties can agree on a new time and date that’s convenient for both. Requests to reschedule less than 1 week prior to event may result in forfeiture of event payments, however Eat One Feed One food tours will make every good faith effort to credit forward the event toward a future booking when possible. In the unlikely event that Eat One Feed One food tours must cancel a booked experience, the client will receive a refund of event ticket payments. Physical products already shipped are non refundable. Eat One Feed One food tours will refund monies owed within 3 weeks of cancellation, thereby releasing Eat One Feed One food tours of further liability to perform the services outlined OR client may choose to rebook in lieu of a refund, and payments for originally scheduled event will apply towards rescheduled event.
Zaporeak Proiektua, means ‘Flavours project’ in Basque language and it’s a local Basque led association supported by volunteers who travel to Greece every two weeks to work in a kitchen they’ve builtin Moria next to one of the biggest refugee camps. They cook wholesome meals every day. Find out more on their website or here.
Calculate 2 days for handling and then 5-10 days for shipping depending on the country you’re ordering from. The more time we have to ship the better.
Eat One Feed One food tours’ partners with licensed 3rd party suppliers for fulfillment of wine, cider, beer, liquors, chocolate and food products, who in turn rely on private shipping carriers for delivery. Due to unpredictable conditions surrounding major delivery providers at this time, Eat One Feed One food tours cannot 100% guarantee shipping times. In the event that deliveries are delayed beyond reasonable estimates due to forces outside Eat One Feed One food tours’ control, we are not able to refund the cost of deliveries which have already left our partners’ facilities. Eat One Feed One food tours’ will not be held responsible for the condition or timing of package arrival handled by independent delivery services.
Events run rain or shine. No refund or concession will be given if event guests are unable to participate due to their technical constraints. Minor technical disruptions on part of Eat One Feed One food tours’ host that don’t significantly impact the overall fulfillment of the event are not refundable and are considered normal working conditions in a virtual environment.