Chocolate & Beer
How to participate
Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
What to bring
- You will need to print out your tasting sheet, a pen/pencil.
- A bottle opener, 3 wide brim glasses for beer per person and a glass of water to cleanse your palate.
From €55 / box
Price includes tax but excludes shipping cost which varies depending on country.
We ship all over Europe.
Calculate 4-12 days to receive your tasting box depending on country and transport.
Available every day
Choose date and time
Spain Time (GMT)
Book a private tasting
- Ideal for team building
- Actually fun family reunions
- Meetup with friends
- Online birthday parties
Contact us to host a private online tasting for you and your group. Groups can be 2- 100 guests.
*You might also be interested in our Basque Chocolate & Cider Tasting, Basque Chocolate & Beer Tastings.
What you'll do
- Enjoy a 1.5h online chocolate and wine tasting.
- Learn about Basque history and culture through what you taste, and the stories behind the chocolate and wine makers.
- Learn how to taste wines like a pro.
- Taste award winning chocolates like a taster, understand bean-to-bar chocolates and, become a part of the chocolate revolution.
- Tips on what to look for when buying and tasting wines and chocolate.
- Support 4 small businesses.
- Use your new-found connoisseur skills to talk about what you like (or don’t like)!
- For each tasting box we donate a meal through the Zaporeak kitchen project, who cook wholesome meals for refugees in Greece.
- Every box contains 1 bottle of white wine, 1 bottle of red wine, 4 chocolates, 1 Basque wine pourer, a digital tasting sheet.
- Every box is good for 1-4 people.
How it works
What Our Happy Clients Say!
Frequently Asked Questions
- It includes 3 bottles of beer, one lager, one IPA and one stout.
- 3 artisanal chocolates chocolates bean-to-bar’ , one white chocolate, one milk chocolate and one bean-to-bar dark chocolate to pair with the beers.
- A tasting sheet you can print out or use on mobile device.
- 1 meal donated to Zaporeak Kitchen project per box purchased.
- A fun experience via Zoom with all the stories behind each producer and step by step instructions on how to taste each product.
Calculate 1 – 2 people.
It is not a full meal it’s a tasting. Consider you could pour 2 small glasses from each bottle.
Yes of course, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The more products you send in a single box the better the deal on shipping.
¨Everything is figureoutable¨ send us an email email@example.com and we can get you a quote.
Just like any other theatre, sporting, concert, movie or special event – Ticket sales are final.
If you have purchased a Live tasting we can send the video so you can do it anytime or reschedule.
Yes of course! We can host a private Live tasting for groups from 5-100.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the date and time you wish to do it and we can make it happen.
Zaporeak Proiektua, means ‘Flavours project’ in Basque language and it’s a local Basque led association supported by volunteers who travel to Greece every two weeks to work in a kitchen they’ve builtin Moria next to one of the biggest refugee camps. They cook wholesome meals every day. Find out more on their website or here.
Calculate 2 days for handling and then 5-10 days for shipping depending on the country you’re ordering from. The more time we have to ship the better.