FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN ECO FOOD & FARMING, SOCIAL INTEGRATION AND WHO WANT TO TRY SOME YUMMY VEGGIES!
Duration: 4 hours
Price: Adults 105€ and children up to 12 €95
Starting time: 09:00am
Availability: From Monday to Saturday on request
Meeting point: at Kafe Botanika Address: Paseo Arbol de Gernika 8
Private Tour: Please specify if you prefer a private tour which has an extra fee of €65
Includes: professional bilingual guide, train tickets, seasonal tasting in farm and drink, juice and croissant for breakfast.
The tasting is not a full meal, so for larger appetites we suggest having something before. We will be back in the city by 1:00pm in time for anyone who wants to go out for lunch and we will be happy to recommend delicious places.
- You’ll support Agifes (The Guipuzcoan Family Association of Psychic Illness) their aim is to create awareness and inclusion in the community for people with intellectual disabilities, they work with the farm we visit.
- A tour fit organic food lovers!
- An immersion in real, ordinary life in the Basque Country
- A great opportunity to easily pop in and out of the city to get a slightly more rural perspective
- Foodie tips and recommendations for the rest of your stay
- Breakfast fresh-pressed juice and croissant at a cool café in San Sebastian
- Seasonal tasting, depending on what nature offers us, Basque dry crisp apple cider pairing
- We go rain or shine- it rains a lot here if we didn’t go we’d never go out!
- Family friendly
- 10 minute train ride to farm and back the same way
- Less than five minute walk from café to train station, we will be walking in the farm and greenhouses
- Cultural experience and historical knowledge
- Small group or private tour