FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE FOOD, TRAVEL AND ARE KEEN ON A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE AND WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE CITY THEY VISIT.
Duration: 3 hours
Adults: €99 (18 and over)
Teenagers €89 (14-17)
Children €69 (under 13)
Starting time: 12:00 midday & 6:00pm
Availability: From Tuesday to Sunday
Private tour: Please specify if you prefer a private tour which has an extra fee of €65
All food is included, there are five stops this means there’s five pintxos and five drinks which includes local wines or non alcoholic pairings if you prefer.
With every food tour you purchase, we help a person in need by donating a meal to a local soup kitchen.
- A meal donated to the city’s local soup kitchen on your behalf
- A tour fit for food & drink lovers in San Sebastian a food capital!
- A foodie immersion in real, ordinary San Sebastian
- Tips on how to navigate the local food scene and recommendations for the rest of your stay
- Five stops with a carefully selected pintxos in each place a full meal with 6 tastings. This experience is like an edible story where you’ll learn about history and culture through the food you taste
- Wine and local drink pairings with each dish: Basque cider, a white local crisp wine a variety of reds and dessert wine
- We go rain or shine- it rains a lot here if we didn’t go we’d never go out!
- Family friendly and dog friendly on request
- Less than 10 minutes-walk between each neighbourhood and less than five minutes within each stop
- Culinary delights, cultural experience and historical knowledge
- Small group or private tours available