FOR THOSE WITH A SWEET TOOTH WHO WANT TO GET TO KNOW SAN SEBASTIAN THROUGH ITS SWEETER SIDE AND WANT TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE CITY.
Duration: 3 hours
Price: Adults 99€ and children up to 12 €89
Starting time: 09:30am
Availability: From Monday to Sunday on request
Private tour: Please specify if you prefer a private tour which has an extra fee of €65
All food is included, there are six stops and more than ten tastings including coffee, caramels, cake, a traditional Basque dessert, chocolate and churros, a fancy dessert, a pastry and a glass of wine with your final dessert.
- A meal donated through Zaporeak who cook for refugees, right now in Greece
- A tour fit for food sweet, pastry and dessert lovers in San Sebastian a food capital!
- A sweet foodie immersion in real, ordinary San Sebastian
- Tips on how to navigate the local pastry shops and sweet scene and recommendations for the rest of your stay
- Seven stops with a carefully selected pastries, iconic desserts classic and modern, local sweet inventions and more than ten tastings. This experience is like an edible story where you’ll learn about history and culture through the food you taste
- Coffee, water and glass of wine
- We go rain or shine- it rains a lot here if we didn’t go we’d never go out!
- Family friendly, wheelchair friendly and dog friendly
- Less than 10 minutes-walk between each neighbourhood and less than five minutes within each stop
- Sweet culinary delights, cultural experience and historical knowledge
- Small group or private tour