Chocolate & Wine
How to participate
Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
What to bring
- You will need to print out your tasting sheet, a pen/pencil
- A bottle opener, 2 glasses of wine per person and a glass of water if you need.
From €65/ box
We ship all over Europe.
Price includes tax but excludes shipping cost which varies depending on country.
Calculate 4-12 days to receive your box depending on where you live and current transport situation.
Spain Time (GMT)
Want to join with just your family, colleagues or friends?
Send us an email we can host a private group from 4 to 100 guests.
*Other tastings available: ask about the Basque cider & chocolate tasting.
What we'll do
- Enjoy a two chocolate-wine tasting, incorporating traditional Basque history and flavours from award-winning local producers. Learn about local wines and bean-to-bar chocolates in the box you receive, as well as more generally what to look for when tasting and buying wines and chocolate.
- You will get to try artisan chocolate produced especially for you, giving you the opportunity to use your new-found connoisseur skills to talk about what you like (or don’t like)!
- For each box of wine and chocolate you enjoy, one meal will also be donated to the Zaporeak kitchen project, serving refugees in Greek refugee camps.
- Every box contains two bottles of wine, two chocolates to pair them with, a local wine pourer, an extra surprise chocolate, a tasting sheet and a meal donated on your behalf. Every box is good for 1-4 people.
Our Happy Clients!
Frequently Asked Questions
- It includes 2 bottles of wine, one red, one white.
- Two artisanal chocolates, to pair with each wine. These contain milk.
- Three ‘bean-to-bar’ chocolates to do a guided tasting.
- A Basque wine-pourer.
- An electronic tasting sheet to print out.
- A meal donated to Zaporeak Kitchen project
- A video with all you will need to enjoy the stories and guided tasting of each product.
Calculate 1- 4 people.
It is not a full meal it’s a tasting. Consider you could pour 4-5 glasses of wine from each bottle.
Yes of course, please send and email to email@example.com
The more products you send in a single box the better the deal on shipping.
¨Everything is figureoutable¨ send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you a quote.
Just like any other theatre, sporting, concert, movie or special event – Ticket sales are final.
If you have purchased a Live tasting we can send the video so you can do it anytime or reschedule.
Yes of course! We can host a private Live tasting for groups from 5-100.
Send an email to email@example.com specifying the date and time you wish to do it and we can make it happen.
Zaporeak Proiektua, means ‘Flavours project’ in Basque language and it’s a local Basque led association supported by volunteers who travel to Greece every two weeks to work in a kitchen they’ve builtin Moria next to one of the biggest refugee camps. They cook wholesome meals every day. Find out more on their website or here.